AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Model of the Week - Ashley Janelle


Name: Ashley Janelle
Age: 23
Hometown: Raleigh, North Carolina
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 125
Cup: 32 C
Waist: 24"
Hips: 27"
Shoe:
Eye color: Brown
Ethnicity: Black & Greek
Skin color: Light


Q: How long have you been modeling? And was this something you've always wanted to do?
A: I have been modeling since I was a little girl. I quit and started back up when I was 17 years old. So consecutively six years. Modeling has always been a passion of mine. I love the feeling you get on stage and being behind a camera, bringing clothing or a product to life. 

Q: What type of shoots do you prefer? Ever done runways or videos? If so explain..
A: I prefer high fashion photoshoots, but I am open to all types of shoots. I haven't done a video yet, but I have plenty of runway experience. Runway is my absolute favorite.

Q: What photographers have you worked with?
A: @iSwP @RickCrank @iam_travisterellphoto @1of1Photography @AJImagery
@ImagesbyGLloyd

Q: What qualities do you look for in a significant other?
A: Someone who is educated, loyal, and down to earth. Someone who is free-spirited and loves to travel around the world!

Q: What is your idea of a romantic evening? Details..
A: Dinner date? Maybe go downtown to get drinks and dancing (not the club) And just spending time, enjoying one another.

Q: Favorite TV show to watch?
A: KUWTK and America's Next Top Model

Q: Who is your favorite music artist?
A: Goldlink and Tupac

Q: If you were an animal what animal would you be and why?
A: An elephant of course. 1913, no further questions.

Q: What will you do different this year than last year?
A: Love differently and move in silence

--

IG: @_ashjanelle
Snapchat: rnsm08
Facebook: Ashley J Micheal
Twitter: @_blackvenomm

Comments