AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Model of the Week - Nunnie


Name: Nunnie
Age: 24
Hometown: Brooklyn, NY
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 170
Cup: C
Waist: 27
Hips: 38
Shoe: 6
Eye color: Brown
Ethnicity: Trini & Asian
Skin color: Carmel Brown

Q & A's..

Q: How long have you been modeling? And was this something you've always wanted to do?
A: I’ve been modeling for almost a year now. I knew that I loved being the center of attention. I’m big on fashion. I love dressing up and making the dopest fits

Q: What type of shoots do you prefer? Ever done runways or videos? If so explain..
A: When I comes to photo shoots. I love to be diverse. Sexy, Fashion, you name I️t. I haven’t did any run ways but I’m sure I will be in the near future.

Q: What photographers have you worked with?
A: I’ve worked with about 6 different photographers based out of the 7 cities in Va.

Q: What qualities do you look for in a significant other?
A: “If you love me baby get some money with me”. Lol. He has to be dope. Talented. Smart.

Q: What is your idea of a romantic evening? Details..
A: I like surprises. I don’t get much of that so when someone does surprise me. I️t feel romantic. I’m pretty simple though. Feed me and I’ll love you long time.

Q: Favorite TV show to watch?
A: I spend so much time working on my brand I don’t watch tv

Q: Who is your favorite music artist?
A: Rick Rogers. Dave East. Fabolous.

Q: If you were an animal what animal would you be and why?
A: I would be a elephant. They’re big. Which means their a super threat. They been around for a very long time. And they also have one of the best memories.

Q: What will you do different this year than last year?
A: This year I plan on taking over. I’ll be fully investing into my brand. And I’ll travel more.

---

IG: @nunniebutt
Facebook: nunniebutt

Comments