AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Model of the Week - Aliyah Nicole

Name: Aliyah Nicole
Age: 23
Hometown: Virginia (540/757/703)
Height: 5”4
Weight: 115
Cup: 32 B
Waist: 0-3 25"
Hips: 35 1/2"
Shoe: 7
Eye color: Brown
Ethnicity: Mixed Black
Skin color: Caramel/lite bright

Q & A's..

Q: How long have you been modeling? And was this something you've always wanted to do? 
A: I have been modeling for the past two years. Modeling
is something I feel like I was born to do. My maternal grandmother was a model before she passed away, I am simply picking up the baton and continuing her work.

Q: What type of shoots do you prefer? Ever done runways or videos? If so explain..
A: I prefer glamour shots (fashion, makeup, hair focused). I also like sensual shoots like boudoir, and nature shoots. I did my first video shoot last year, and Ive never worked the runway before.

Q: What photographers have you worked with?
A: @farfromlucid @DonnieWoodsPhotography @Hn_ceo

Q: What qualities do you look for in a significant other?
A: Honesty, Positivity, Spontaneity, Romance

Q: What is your idea of a romantic evening? Details..
A: Some kind of spontaneous date + dinner+ quality time. For example a surprise date to Laser Quest, followed by dinner at cheesecake factory,  then we roll a doobie & watch Netflix. Simple.

Q: Favorite TV show to watch?
A: I dont watch TV. I love my Netflix and Hulu accounts though (: Currently awaiting new seasons of Black Mirror and Spike Lee’s: She’s Gotta Have It

Q: Who is your favorite music artist?
A: The Weeknd xo

Q: If you were an animal what animal would you be and why?
A: A lioness or a turtle. A lioness because I can channel that aggression when I’m trying to achieve or protect something. A turtle because I am introverted and love to spend countless hours to myself.

Q: What will you do different this year than last year?
A: Achieve a greater amount of success, take modeling to the next level, become a self-made artist, travel.

---

Snapchat: Stonrellaa
IG: @liya_thecreator /  (Art) - @spontaneousartbox

Comments