AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Model of the Week - Stefanie Leigh



Name: Stefanie Leigh
Age: 27
Hometown: Heidelberg, Germany
Height: 5’4"
Weight: 108 lbs
Cup: 32D
Waist: 25"
Hips: 36"
Shoe: 7
Eye color: Green
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Skin color: White

Q & A's..

Q: How long have you been modeling? And was this something you've always wanted to do?
A: I am relatively new to modeling. Ive been contracted as a model cocktail server in Las Vegas for the last five years. I’ve just recently started promotional modeling and editorial shoots. I’ve always aspired to be a model it gives me a sense of fulfillment knowing I’m living my dream.

Q: What type of shoots do you prefer? Ever done runways or videos? If so explain..
A: I prefer editorial shoots I am usually helping to promote a brand while also selling my own. I have never done runway I unfortunately am not tall enough probably not graceful enough either.

Q: What qualities do you look for in a significant other? 
A: I love someone who can make me laugh. Laughter is the key to the soul.

Q: What is your idea of a romantic evening? Details.. 
A: Dinner on the beach, toes in the sand with a bottle of Perrier Jouet

Q: Favorite TV show to watch?
A: Game of thrones, I’ve read all the books I’m a big epic fantasy nerd.

Q: Who is your favorite music artist?
A: I think this changes with my mood but at the moment I’m obsessed with Ozuna and Cardi B’s Song La Modelo

Q: If you were an animal what animal would you be and why?
A: I’d be a lion. They are strong beautiful animals.

Q: What will you do different this year than last year? 
A: I am putting more energy into myself, last year I was putting too much effort into other people and in the wrong places. I’m trying to focus on rebranding myself and harnessing my creative energy this year.

---

IG: @stefanieleigh
Twitter: @stefanieleighx
SnapChat: @fefex0

Comments