AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Model of the Week - Tasha Blu


Name: Tasha Blu 
Age: 34
Hometown: South Florida
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 150 lbs
Cup: 38 DD
Waist: 31"
Hips: 34"
Shoe: 9
Eye color: Blue
Ethnicity: Irish
Skin color: Pale (freckles, heavily tattooed)

Q & A's..

Q: How long have you been modeling? And was this something you've always wanted to do?
A: I have been modeling for about 2 years. I've always wanted to, but had a lot of tragedy in my early 20s. Took me till I was 28 to get my life back together and grow into who I am today.

Q: What type of shoots do you prefer? Ever done runways or videos? If so explain..
A: I have no preference for any particular shoots. I like to be versatile. I haven't done any runway shows yet, am scheduled for one in October. Florida Hemp Fest. I have made a short music video, just for my portfolio but that's about it.

Q:  What photographers have you worked with?
A: I have worked with a few different photographers in the last 2 years. Some of my faves are Raul Shoots Miami,  and Radiant Inc. Vegas.

Q: What qualities do you look for in a significant other?
A: I look for a lot of qualities in a significant other. They have to have a good sense of humor. And be funny. Goal driven. Kind. Well mannered.  And obvi they have to be attractive to my taste. 

Q: What is your idea of a romantic evening? Details..
A: My idea of a romantic evening is def always different. I am a very spontaneous, impulsive person. 99% of the time is has to involve food at some point haha.

Q: Favorite TV show to watch?
A: My favorite tv shows right now are Claws, Animal Kingdom, Good behavior, and my new fave Atlanta. I also love falling asleep to Law and Order hahaha

Q: Who is your favorite music artist?
A: I dont have a favorite no such artist but s list of some of my faves atm. Post malone, Childish Gambino, Citizen,  Like moths to flames,  Movements, Kendrick Lamar, Wage war. I'm all across the board for the most part lol

Q: If you were an animal what animal would you be and why?
A: If I were an animal I would probably be a wolf, it's like a dog (which are my fave animal) but more fierce. Run is close nit packs, but are also very independent. 

Q: What will you do different this year than last year?
A: The only things I'll do different this year are lifting heavier weights, and pursuing better Independence when it comes to work.

--

Facebook: Tasha Blu
IG: @tashablu_
SnapChat: tosh.a239













Comments