AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Model of the Week - Celestine

Name: Celestine Osei Tutu
Age: 24
Hometown: Ghana
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 110
Cup: 34 D
Waist: 25
Hips: 34
Shoe: 10
Eye color: Black
Ethnicity: Christian
Skin color: Chocolate

Q & A's..

Q: How long have you been modeling? And was this something you've always wanted to do?
A: I have been modeling for 6years now. Modeling is something I wanted to do since I was a kid. I love to be in front of the camera and on the runway

Q: What type of shoots do you prefer? Ever done runways or videos? If so explain..
A:I have done several runways and I love to be on the runway. Am a high fashion model and I do all kind of shoots

Q: What photographers have you worked with?
A: I have worked with a lot of photographers in Ghana and USA

Q: What qualities do you look for in a significant other?
A: Honest, loving, caring, understanding, attractive, religious, leadership etc

Q: What is your idea of a romantic evening? Details..
A: A beautiful beach with a roaring fire ,great wine, chocolate, beautiful food and classical music with the most important person in my life

Q: Favorite TV show to watch?
A: America's next top model

Q: Who is your favorite music artist?
A: Nicki Minaj, Rihanna

Q: If you were an animal what animal would you be and why?
A: Lion because it is fearless and is the king of all Animals

Q: What will you do different this year than last year?
A : More stronger and courageous

---

IG: @misscell20
Snapchat: @sweetdiva238
Facebook: Celestine

Comments