AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Model of the Week - Kaila Imari

Name: Kaila Imari
Age: 22
Hometown: Atlanta, GA
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 130 lbs
Cup: 32 C
Waist: 27"
Hips: 36"
Shoe: 4.5
Eye color: Brown
Ethnicity: African American
Skin color: Dark brown

Q & A's..

Q: How long have you been modeling? And was this something you've always wanted to do?
A: I just started modeling this year. Literally a couple of months ago. I never wanted to model. One day I decided to just do a photoshoot just to see what kind of experience I would get, and I ended up liking it.

Q: What type of shoots do you prefer? Ever done runways or videos? If so explain..
A: I prefer sensual, soft and feminine shoots. Shoots that really focus on my skin. I feel like dark colored skin gets downplayed a lot, but I love my skin. And I love to showcase it. I have never done runways or videos. Runway isn't really something I'm interested in.

Q: What photographers have you worked with?
A: So far I've had the pleasure of working with Ashton Nicholas (IG: ashton.nicholas) and Zachary Jefferson (IG: _wheretheproof)

Q: What qualities do you look for in a significant other?
A: The main things I look for is sense of humor, integrity and cleanliness.

Q: What is your idea of a romantic evening? Details..
A: Nothing specific. So in general, anything that a person puts together on their own to please me, no matter what it is. If they set the time aside to plan out something nice for me, and execute it, automatically is romantic for me. It doesn't take much for me at all.

Q: Favorite TV show to watch?
A: I don't watch TV as much. But right now, my favorite show is Power.

Q: Who is your favorite music artist?
A: FAVORITE!? Wale. Hands down.

Q: If you were an animal what animal would you be and why?
A: I would be a dog. Because I love dogs and dogs show the upmost loyalty.

Q: What will you do different this year than last year?
A: The remainder of this year, I will definitely start putting myself before others. Focus on being happy from within and loving myself unconditionally before I try to give that love and happiness to someone else. Putting myself first is the ultimate goal.


---

🔺Twitter: @thekailaimari
🔻Snapchat: kaifolarin
🔺 IG: @kailaimari

Comments