AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Model of the Week - Allie Santos


Name: Allie Santos
Age: 20
Hometown: New Jersey
Height: 5’4"
Weight: 115
Cup: B
Waist:  31 1/2
Hips: 31
Shoe: 9
Eye color: Hazel
Ethnicity: Portuguese
Skin color: White

Q & A's..

Q: How long have you been modeling? And was this something you've always wanted to do?
A: Over a year, modeling was something that I always thought of but has never been a dream of mine.

Q: What type of shoots do you prefer? Ever done runways or videos? If so explain..
A: I’m open to any creative direction when when working with photographers.

Q: What photographers have you worked with?
A: I’ve worked with a handful of photographers over the year, NY and NJ based.

Q: Favorite TV show to watch?
A: Any Real Housewives

Q: Who is your favorite music artist?
A: Future

Q: If you were an animal what animal would you be and why?
A: Pomeranian, I have one myself and if I were a dog I’d be just like her.

Q: What will you do different this year than last year?
A: I think ever year I try to push myself hard whether that be in modeling, in school, or towards my career. I believe there is always room for improvement.


---

IG: @asantss
Snapchat: asantss

Comments