AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Model of the Week - Precious Page


Name: Precious Page
Age: 26
Hometown: Charlottesville, VA
Height: 5’3"
Weight: 135
Cup: B
Waist: 26
Shoe: 4.5 (sneakers) , 6/ 6.5 (heel)
Eye color: Brown
Ethnicity: African American
Skin color: Brown

Q & A's..

Q: How long have you been modeling? And was this something you've always wanted to do?
A: I’ve been modeling over 5 years & no In the beginning it was just a test run , i ended up loving it .

Q: What type of shoots do you prefer? Ever done runways or videos? If so explain..
A: I really don’t have a preference & yes I’ve done both .

Q: What photographers have you worked with?
A: I’ve worked with many local photographers and some none local would love to work with more .

Q: What qualities do you look for in a significant other?
A: Some one who will encourage me to be better & do better . Have to have a great Since of humor 😌

Q: What is your idea of a romantic evening? Details..
A: My idea of a romantic evening would be , a straight surprise ( but i would need to know what type of makeup & or outfit i should wear ) anything that shows me he appreciates me πŸ˜…

Q: Favorite TV show to watch? 
A: Not really big on  TV .

Q: Who is your favorite music artist?
A: My favorite music artist right now would be Ella mai she’s dope !

Q: If you were an animal what animal would you be and why?
A: I would be a tiger πŸ… because i love them haha .

Q: What will you do different this year than last year?
A: This year my goal is all about “ elevate “ i wanna do a lot of things different this year and I’ve already started. ! My goal is to make it so my son won’t ever have to call on anyone besides me & when I’m gone he can get things done himself .

---

IG: @Coldestwinter_everrr
SC: its_herP

Comments