AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Model of the Week - LisAnn Brooks


Name: LisAnn Brooks
Age: 30
Hometown: Brooklyn, NY
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 140 lbs
Cup: 34B
Waist: 28"
Hips: 38"
Shoe: 10
Eye color: Brown
Ethnicity: West Indian

Q & A's..

Q: How long have you been modeling? And was this something you've always wanted to do?
A: I've been modeling for about 12 yrs now, and yes as i was younger this was something that I wanted to do, but without the prober guidance people don't tell you what modeling really is, so to all the new coming please do your research before YOU say that you want to become a model.

Q: What type of shoots do you prefer? Ever done runways or videos? If so explain.. 
A: I've done lingerie, editorial, high fashion, urban, artistic nudes and body paint shoots.
I have done plenty of runways, and still doing them as we speak.
I haven't done any music videos, but I have done my own promotional video where you can see my walk and another of how I work the set of a Photo shoot.

Q: What photographers have you worked with?
A: I've worked with a lot of photographers such as Robert Haig (Kinspinphotography), Kareem Thompon, Antonio Caroll, Michael Ivory (Michael Ivory Photography), Don Pitman (Mr. Don Photography), Kenneth Graham (Kenneth Graham Photography), Terell Berlin (Terell Belin Photography) and a whole host of great photographers that would take me all day to list.

Q: Favorite TV show to watch?
A: I have a lot of TV favorites, but the shows that I binge watch are Quantico, Shadow Hunters, Humans, Luke Cage, Iron Fist, Wynona Earp, Ink Master, and anything else in the Syfy area.

Q: Who is your favorite music artist? 
A: My favorite music artist is Method Man. His music is dope, his freestyle is exactly what it is, a freestyle, his lyrics makes sense and his music has you bumping and thinking, and he's sexy as hell.

Q: What will you do different this year than last year?
A: What I already did different this year than last year, was that I learned how to promote myself more in different ways and tried to get out more on a promotional level and meet more people. I have chosen to only work with certain photographers that can push me creatively to get into magazines. I've also pushed my brand more as a swimsuit designer and began to also started modeling my swimwear to bring recognition to my line, Accidental Creations NYC Beach and Swimwear.

---

FaceBook: LisAnn Brooks
IG: @bkblue88
Snapchat: BKBlue

Comments