AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Model of the Week - Quana


Name: Quana
Age: 23
Hometown: Churchland
Height: 4’11"
Weight: 104
Cup: 36A
Waist: 22"
Hips: 32"
Shoe: 5.5
Eye color: Brown
Ethnicity: Other
Skin color: Rich Chocolate

Q & A's..

Q: How long have you been modeling? And was this something you've always wanted to do?
A: Ive been modeling for almost 2 years and no this was something that just happened

Q: What type of shoots do you prefer? Ever done runways or
videos? If so explain..
A: I prefer any kind of shoot that embraces the female body . I never done any runways only because I feel like I’m way too short . I do like doing videos . I really love visuals.

Q: What photographers have you worked with? 
A: Kobie Major , Shah , Troy

Q: What qualities do you look for in a significant other? 
A: My significant other must be honest , open minded, must have a free spirit and must be woke !

Q: What is your idea of a romantic evening? Details..
A: Being alone surrounded by nature , becoming in tuned with each other and just enjoying each other’s company honestly.

Q: Favorite TV show to watch?
A: Family Guy or any kind of documentary

Q: Who is your favorite music artist?
A: Nicki Minaj, Kanye, TAYLOR SWIFT

Q: If you were an animal what animal would you be and why?
A: I would be a shitzu puppy because I love the way their tail curls.

Q: What will you do different this year than last year?
A: Pray.

---

Twitter: @MuvaGeezus
Snapchat & IG: @ MuvaGeezuss

Comments