AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Model of the Week - Valery Osorio


Name: Valery Osorio
Age: 19
Hometown: La Victoria - Venezuela
Height: 5'6"
Weight: 114
Cup: 31
Waist: 25"
Hips: 35.5"
Shoe: 7.5
Eye color: Brown
Ethnicity: Hispanic
Skin color: Light brown

Q & A's..

Q: How long have you been modeling? And was this something you've always wanted to do?
A: I’ve been modeling for a year and since I was little my dream was to be a fashion model so when I came to the US I started working on it.

Q: What type of shoots do you prefer? Ever done runways or videos? If so explain..
A: I like any type of shoots. I always like to try something new but what I enjoy the most is street style, I feel comfortable doing it. And yes, I’ve done runways back in my country and one here. It’s something I think I’m good at and I love to do but because of my height It’s hard to qualify. Finally, about the videos, I have never done any before but I’d love to do it.


Q: What photographers have you worked with?
A: I’ve worked with Mark Enriquez, Michael Woodward, Elm Diaz, Rodney Young, Moshe Zusman, Ryan Hicks, Zoltan van Heyningen, Chris Langford and Julio Valencia.

Q: What qualities do you look for in a significant other?
A: I like people that is adventurous, authentic, funny, humble, attentive and smart. Those are the most important aspects to me.

Q: What is your idea of a romantic evening? Details..
A: Outdoors activities are my thing even though I don’t do anything like that by my own but it’s great when I do it with someone else’s company. It could be biking, hiking or just a picnic in a nice place. And to me there always has to be good food included then I’ll be fine lol

Q: Favorite TV show to watch?
A: this one is tough because I have so many but I’m obsessed with Stranger Things

Q: Who is your favorite music artist?
A: I don’t really have a favorite one. However, I like Bruno Mars a lot.

Q: If you were an animal what animal would you be and why?
A: A bunny for sure. They are so cute and playful just like me haha

Q: What will you do different this year than last year?
A: I’ll finally develop some ideas that I have for my social media. I’m actually creating a YouTube channel in Spanish with a friend which is something that I wanted to do for a long time and I hope to save more money as well. haha

---

Twitter: @valeryosorio_
Snapchat: @valery_osorio

Comments