AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Model of the Week - Anna Apples


Name: Anna Apples
Age: 26
Hometown: Jackson Ms
Height: 4’7"
Weight: 98 lbs
Cup: 32
Waist: 24
Hips: 40
Shoe: 2
Eye color: Brown
Ethnicity: African American
Skin color: Brown

Q & A's..

Q: How long have you been modeling? And was this something you've always wanted to do? 
A: Well I think every woman at some point wanted to model but no I never thought that I would be at this level. I’ve been actually really going forward for approximately 3yrs.

Q: What type of shoots do you prefer? Ever done runways or videos? If so explain.. 
A: No I’ve never done any runway or videos. Not really interested.

Q: What photographers have you worked with? 
A: Al Cole, CClark, Mars, sterling photography

Q: What qualities do you look for in a significant other? 
A: I like a stand up type of guy but sometimes the things that we desire doesn’t be what we actually need so I go with the Vibes.

Q: What is your idea of a romantic evening? Details.. 
A: Simple but unique

Q: Favorite TV show to watch? 
A: Power

Q: Who is your favorite music artist?
A: J-Cole

Q: If you were an animal what animal would you be and why? 
A: Bird so I can sore in the sky. Everything is big in bird eye view.

Q: What will you do different this year than last year? 
A: Just wait and see!


---

IG: @miss_anna_apples
Twitter: @Ms_anna_apples
FB: Missannaapples

Comments