AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Model of the Week - TreyNette


Name: TreyNette
Age: 21
Hometown: Sacramento, CA
Height: 5’1"
Weight: 116lbs
Cup: 34A
Waist: 27/30
Hips: 3-5
Shoe: 6.5 (boys) 8 (heels)
Eye color: Light brown
Ethnicity: Mixed
Skin color: Light skin

Q & A's..

Q: How long have you been modeling? And was this something you've always wanted to do?
A: I’ve been modeling sense i was 17 years old.When i was a freshman I said to myself, I want my career by 25 as a criminal investigator and my hobbies are modeling and acting. I’m now 21 I've gotten better at modeling, did my first movie, and still currently in school for criminal justice. So yes it has been something I’ve always wanted to do.

Q: What type of shoots do you prefer? Ever done runways or videos? If so explain..
A:.I’m open to a lot of options, I’m very optimistic and adventurous. I’ve had an auditor for a runway, i just did a music video with rap artist PriclessdaRoc. It’s out on YouTube, and the song is streaming everywhere (Go Sus).

Q: What photographers have you worked with?
A: Ohh man so many photographers, different agencies in San Fransisco. Off the top of my head some really good photographers, DouglasPhotography, Ozonephotography, Baotqphan, Karatechopra and many more!

Q: What qualities do you look for in a significant other?
A: I look for loyalty, honesty, love, communication and just the fact of them being here for me in ways no one else can. I cherish my significant other.  

Q: What is your idea of a romantic evening? Details..
A: My idea of a romantic evening; dressing nice, having a dinner arrangement set up, and a fun outside outing; mini golf, bowling, movies anything. I love nature so i like to go on walks as well.

Q: Favorite TV show to watch?
A: As of right now I’m currently watching Scream. Yes i know I’m late but it’s still a good show. I’m waiting for “Nappily Ever After” to start in September with guest star Sanaa Latham as the lead role.

Q: Who is your favorite music artist?
A: My favorite music is are currently Drake, Nicki Minaj, Cardi B, Pnb Rock, Ty Dolla Sign and Miss Mulatto!

Q: If you were an animal what animal would you be and why?
A: If i could be any animal i would chose a Lion, and that’s because there strong and they fight for what they want. They Feast..And i Feast for my career!

Q: What will you do different this year than last year?
A: Literally everything will be different next year! 2018 was not my year. It did teach me a lot, met some great people and lost some good people too, but in the end i live for me.

__

IG: @_neettyy
Snapchat: @nette2wett
Twitter: @_neettyy

Comments