AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Model of the Week - DeAnah


Name: DeAnah Morales             
Age: 33
Hometown: Ypsilanti, MI
Height: 5’5"
Weight: 145lbs
Cup: B
Waist: 28"
Hips: 40"
Shoe: 7
Eye color: brown
Ethnicity: Puerto Rican/Black
Skin color: Brown


Q & A's..


Q: How long have you been modeling? And was this something you've always wanted to do?
A: I started doing runway modeling at 8yrs old. After a while I wasn’t interested in it anymore. I started back in January 2018 taking photos and fell in love. I never thought of myself as being a model, but now that I’m doing it, I wouldn’t have it any other way.

Q: What type of shoots do you prefer? Ever done runways or videos? If so explain.
A: I really don’t have a preference when it comes to shooting. I definitely enjoy creativity. I like everything to be tasteful. I have done runway and music videos. I enjoy music videos because I like acting. I am a big lover of music, so if I can be a part of creating a visual for good music, I am all about it.

Q: What photographers have you worked with?
A: Xerox visuals, Jaye Karl, Jon Morales, Marcel Kevon, D. Capers

Q: What qualities do you look for in a significant other?
A: Communication is key for me. If you are not a communicator, I can’t be with you. Someone who is ambitious, family oriented, respectful and you have got to be funny.

Q: What is your idea of a romantic evening? Details..
A: A romantic evening would consist of a roof top dinner, some nice music, a walk along the beach or through the city hand in hand. Lots of laughter and just a good time honestly.

Q: Favorite TV show to watch?
A: Favorite TV show would be How to Get Away with Murder.

Q: Who is your favorite music artist?
A: My favorite artist at the moment is Ella Mai. I love her style.

Q: What will you do different this year than last year?
A: I need to be more mindful when it comes to money and saving. I plan to relocate next year, so stacking is key.

---

IG: @DeAnah_Nicxle
Facebook: DeAnah Nicole
SnapChat: DeAnah Nicole

Comments