AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Model of the Week - Mya Rodriguez



Name: Mya Rodriguez
Age: 18
Hometown: Allentown, Pennsylvania
Height: 5’5"
Weight: 105 lbs
Cup: 20
Waist: 34
Hips: 36
Shoe: 7
Eyes: brown
Ethnicity: Puerto Rican
Skin color: Shouldn’t matter 🖤

Q & A's..

Q: How long have you been modeling? And was this something you've always wanted to do?
A: I’ve been modeling since my sophomore year, so for 3 almost 4 years. I’ve always been photogenic ever since I was a little girl. Always loved fashion and watching runway shows and keeping up with fashion shows. So yes, I’d say it’s something I always had a liking for and always wanted to do.

Q: What type of shoots do you prefer? Ever done runways or videos? If so explain..
A: I like to try anything that is in my comfort zone. I love cool, unique ideas, and anything that can show intense emotions. I’ve done 1 fashion show for a local fashion designer and it was so amazing and I’d love to do runway! 

Q: What photographers have you worked with?
A: I work with local photographers! I fee as if we can help each other, and that it’s always a great idea to collab with those who have aspiring dreams that compliment yours. You can come up with amazing ideas and beautiful photo shoots!

Q: What qualities do you look for in a significant other?
A: Qualities I look for in a significant other...I’d have to say unconditional love, humor and of course loyalty. 

Q: What is your idea of a romantic evening? Details..
A: Romantic evenings are cute to me. A nice dinner, or a date somewhere is so amazing to me. But I love doing quirky things, like laser tagging, goofing around. Laughter creates such an amazing bond. 

Q: Favorite TV show to watch?
A: My favorite tv show is a close call between “Shameless” and “The Office”

Q: Who is your favorite music artist?
A: It’s so hard for me to have a favorite artist. I love music. But if I had to choose, it’d be between a local artist that goes by AntWave @realantwave on instagram. And The Weeknd

Q: If you were an animal what animal would you be and why?
A: If I were an animal I’d be a dolphin. Mainly because I love the ocean and they’re so cute and funny

Q: What will you do different this year than last year?
A: One thing I plan on doing this year that I didn’t last year is believe in myself more. Sometimes you may tend to lose hope and not think you can do something, but I’ve improved over the past year and I don’t plan on stopping!!

--

IG: @888xlotus
Snapchat: @mya_evalesse1

Comments