AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Model of the Week - Khayla Pruitt


Name: KHAYLA PRUITT
Age: 21
Hometown: SAINT LOUIS, MO
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 125LB
Cup: B
Waist: 24"
Hips: 32"
Shoe: 6 1/2
Eye color: BROWN
Ethnicity: AFRICAN AMERICAN
Skin color: BROWN SKIN

Q & A's..

Q: How long have you been modeling? And was this something you've always wanted to do? 
A: I've been modeling for a little over a year now, and to be honest modeling wasn't the ultimate goal for me. It began when my aunt start having her own fashion shows and one day she asked me to model in one for her and from then on i had people telling me that this is something i needed to look into because runway came natural to me. From then on i started doing photo shoots along with runway.

Q: What type of shoots do you prefer? Ever done runways or videos? If so explain.. 
A: I don't really have a preference on the type of shoot as long as its not too provocative or showing way too much because I am someones mother. I'm pretty much open to anything. Yes, I've done over 5 fashion shows thus far. From charity shows to cancer awareness shows ect..

Q: What photographers have you worked with? 
A: I've worked with many photographers from Rob Cannon, Dion Clayton, Chuck photography and so on.

Q: What qualities do you look for in a significant other? 
A: I look for the genuine qualities in someone, i don't want anyone to totally change who they are for me. I love a outgoing, kind-hearted, loving person. Someone who supports me with what i do and i will also support them in whatever they may have going on at the time. My guy that I'm with currently and will be with forever is everything that I could have ever asked for and more.

Q: What is your idea of a romantic evening? Details.. 
A: My idea of a romantic evening to me doesn't have to be anything super fancy or expensive. It could be something as simple as a candle light dinner at home with roses and a nice cooked meal, or even a lunch date at the park on a nice breezy evening, as long as I'm with the person i love the most or like at the time and we are able to spend time together that's just fine with me.

Q: Favorite TV show to watch? 
A: My favorite TV show to watch is "Martin".

Q: Who is your favorite music artist? 
A: My favorite music artist would be "Lauryn Hill"

Q: If you were an animal what animal would you be and why? 
A: If I were an animal i would probably be a Lion, i say this because when it comes to me putting my mind to something or having a goal, I'll do whatever it takes to achieve that goal and make sure I own and master any project I take on. I can be very feisty and determined at times and some people take it the wrong way when in reality I'm just making sure I cover my ass, because everything you do is a representation of YOU. There is a time and place for everything.

Q: What will you do different this year than last year? 
A: This year I'm going to open more doors for myself and brand myself a little better then I did last year. Take on more opportunities and balance my modeling life with school and being a full time mother. Each year my goal is to be more driven and more determined then the year before, reach for something bigger and better each year.

---

IG: @K_DUBBS_SHAWTY3
SNAPCHAT: @KDUBBS_SHAWTY3
TWITTER: @KSAP_ROCKY1

Comments