AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Model of the Week - Kimberlee Mays


Name: Kimberlee Mays
Age: 26
Hometown: Hoover, AL
Height: 5’5"
Weight: 124
Cup: C
Waist: 26"
Hips: 35"
Shoe: 7 1/2
Eye color: Brown
Ethnicity: African American
Skin color: Light Brown Skin

Q & A's..

Q: How long have you been modeling? And was this something you've always wanted to do? 
A: I have been modeling for 6 years and it has always something I saw myself doing.

Q: What type of shoots do you prefer? Ever done runways or videos? If so explain..
A: I prefer commercial, lifestyle, swimsuit & active shoots. I love videos. I am a dancer so videos are where I do some of my best work.

Q: What photographers have you worked with? 
A: I have worked with Photographers from Alabama including: Robert Norris, Desmond “Dolosimba”, Tyrrell Pettus “AllStarTJP”, Jorrell Media “J.A. Media”, Bethany Henry, YNOT images, Kimani George “imagesbykg”, and Courtney Little “fmlive”.

Q: What qualities do you look for in a significant other? 
A: Great sense of humor, honest, athletic, spiritual, family oriented, intellectual, trustworthy, a great smile and sense of humor. A gentleman.

Q: What is your idea of a romantic evening? Details..
A: I am very simple when it comes to romance. I am very old school. A nice dinner out. Leading to a drink where we can converse to really get to know one another. Conversation and communication is key in all relationships. So if we can hold a solid conversation that speaks measures to me. I love feeling and knowing that you are in to me. At this point in my life honesty is a valuable characteristic in dating. Just keep it 100 with me.

Q: Favorite TV show to watch?
A: Currently my favorite show to watch is Star on Fox.

Q: Who is your favorite music artist?
A: Tough question I love music but currently I have really grown to love Ella Mai & H.E.R.

Q: If you were an animal what animal would you be and why?
A: I would be a Cheetah. They are gorgeous creatures, fast, focused, they are providers, survivors, have terrible vision at night like me lol but are so sexy at the same time.

Q: What will you do different this year than last year? 
A: In 2019 I am going harder than I ever have before for conquering my dreams. This past year I have really developed what exactly I want out of life. I have learned my true purpose and in 2019 I plan to use my platform to build up others to learn there purpose. This past year I will say I was hesitant to push myself as hard because I was afraid of failure and of the impression of others. Success takes a lot of blood, sweat, tears and sleepless nights but one thing I know for sure hard work pays off. I am taking 2019 by storm. I will be fearless. I will be successful. I am speaking it into existence now.

---

IG: @kimberleemays
Snapchat: kimberlee_mays
Facebook: @KMconsciouslydancing

Comments