AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Model of the Week - Rebecca Hogan


Name: Rebecca Hogan
Age: 17
Hometown: Chesapeake, VA
Height: 5’4”
Weight: 115lbs
Cup: 34B
Waist: 26”
Hips: 36”
Shoe: 8
Eye color: blue/green
Ethnicity: Latina (white/creole)
Skin color: Light


Q: How long have you been modeling? And was this something you've always wanted to do?
A: I’ve only been into modeling for about a year, but I’ve known it was something I’ve wanted to do as long as I can remember.

Q: What type of shoots do you prefer? Ever done runways or videos? If so explain...
A: I really don’t have a preference since I haven’t had a chance to do a variety of shoots yet due to my school and athletic schedule. Runway isn’t a focus of mine due to my height, so I’ve never tried it. I’ve also never done videos, but I’m always open to anything.

Q: What photographers have you worked with?
A: Tyler Evans. Jerry Mundy. Ashton Nicholas. Dan Trevino

Q: What qualities do you look for in a significant other?
A: I require someone who has some of everything. Like somebody with a sense of humor, but also fly, and genuine, but also hood, and smart. I’m aware that my standards are a bit high so I never thought I’d find someone to meet them, but I did and he makes me so happy.

Q: What is your idea of a romantic evening? Details...
A: Honestly, just dinner somewhere and back to the crib for a chill session. Being able to vibe but also be goofy together is the most romantic thing to me.

Q: Favorite TV show to watch?
A: New Girl. Jess reminds me SO much of myself.

Q: Who is your favorite music artist?
A: Yikes, this is a hard one. I love so many different types of music, but my go-to tends to be Skizzy Mars.

Q: If you were an animal what animal would you be and why?
A: Ever since I was young I’ve wished I could be a mermaid. & Yes, I believe they’re real lol.

Q: What will you do different this year than last year?
A: Since I will be graduating early and my schedule will free up a lot, I definetly plan on focusing more on modeling. I hope to collaborate with more photographers, and hopefully building my portfolio enough to get scouted by a major agency.

--

IG / Twitter / SnapChat / Venmo: @beccaahogaan
IG: @portfoliorebecca (modeling portfolio page)

Comments