AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Model of the Week - Tabitha Wolf


Name: Tabitha Wolf
Age: 25
Hometown: Memphis
Height: 5’6"
Weight: 112
Cup: B
Waist: 25"
Hips: 32"
Shoe: 7 1/2
Eye color: brown
Ethnicity: biracial
Skin color: light brown

Q: How long have you been modeling? And was this something you've always wanted to do?
A: I’ve been modeling since October 2011. Yes, it was one of many things. I always wanted to be an artist of some sort and I gave up on modeling when I didn’t think it would ever happen for me. It just worked out in some odd way that I ended up being a model when I had given up on that dream.

Q: What type of shoots do you prefer? Ever done runways or videos? If so explain..
A: I love beauty and editorials. I love trying on funky outfits and doing weird make up looks. I think it’s cool as hell to come in looking one way and leave looking completely different. I’ve done runway and videos, fashion week, small productions that claim to be apart of fashion week, music videos.

Q: What photographers have you worked with?
A: There’s so many, and I don’t mean that to exaggerate, but there are so many great people from Memphis to New York. I’ll name my favorites and the ones that I consider close friends— Erica Dunlap from Memphis, TN, Jason Forbes from New York, Danny Fong of now Chicago and NY, Isadora Bravo of New York and David Matthews of Washington.

Q: What qualities do you look for in a significant other?
A: Well, if I were looking, and I’m not... I would look for a person to be close to their family or wants to be close, someone who values those relationships. Someone who is spiritual, whether they be a church go-er or someone that wakes up, meditates and praises from home. God fearing and God worshiping. Someone who is aiming for more, whether that be with their education or their financial situation or even both.. someone who is pursuing something that will lead them to a more comfortable life. And of course, the basics, which I don’t really feel needs to be mentioned, but someone who is kind, sweet, funny, enjoys food and traveling, honest no matter how much that honestly may be uncomfortable, someone who is looking for a long term companionship. And I’ll just toss cleanly, neat, and organized in there.

Q: What is your idea of a romantic evening? Details..
A: I’d like to say I’m a simple girl... I like the little stuff. And I’m a sucker for the corny things too.
But, a romantic evening for me, starts early. So I’ll tell you what I would want to do for my lady or my man rather than myself. I’d enjoy waking up to my partner, maybe in a hotel or Airbnb (away from our everyday life). Breakfast in bed, with flowers (men like flowers too, don’t let them lie to you). A shower together. And to start our day, massages. A few hours at the spa to remove works stress, home stress, or if there’s no stress, just a day to feel good.  Next a trip to a museum, art gallery, botanical garden, a concert, festival, a movie. ( I like a lot of things and hopefully my partner is similar to me in that area ) —THEN FOOD, because I love to eat. I also love games, so I want to collect some W’s real quick before we head to our next destination.. maybe bowling, pool, or an arcade.  Then a nice long walk. By then, we’ll be hungry again. So dinner. Maybe a lounge, or maybe a blanket by the water with wine or depending how we’re feeling, jack Daniels, Jameson, or maybe an L.. Eventually that’ll lead us back to our place where we’ll make a baby and I’ll be dubbed the best wife ever. 🤷🏽‍♀️

Q: Favorite TV show to watch?
A: I don’t have a favorite but I’ve been watching a lot of anime recently. I’m currently  watching death note and just finished attack of titans.

Q: Who is your favorite music artist?
A: I also don’t have a favorite artist, but I’m listening to a lot of Sade this week.

Q: If you were an animal what animal would you be and why?
A: I would probably be a cat. Maybe a siamese cat.. or just an all black cat. I love how they move.. I love how you can never tell their mood. They feel royal and demanding.

Q: What will you do different this year than last year?
A: Date myself. Spend more time getting to know who I am, tackle toxic traits that I may have, face my fears and insecurities and focus on being a better human and woman so that I can start the businesses that I want and help people the way that I want... I just want to focus on my healing. Figure out who I am. Spend more time with me.



IG: @whoistabithawolf 
Twitter: @iamtabithawolf
Snapchat: @iamtabithawolf

Comments