AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Model of the Week - Tyler Wisby

Name: Tyler Wisby
Age: 24
Hometown: Oklahoma
Height: 5’8"
Weight: 175 lbs
Cup: 34 D
Waist: 26"
Hips: 44"
Shoe: 8 1/2
Eye color: Brown
Ethnicity: Native American/ African American

Q & A's..

Q: How long have you been modeling? And was this something you've always wanted to do?
A: I’ve been modeling for 2 1/2 years I’ve always wanted to model for an agency like IMG models but didn’t know where to start modeling on IG was a bit of surprise I was mad at my ex and was trying to make him jelly by posting cute/sexy pictures and it took off from there lol

Q: What type of shoots do you prefer? Ever done runways or videos? If so explain..
A: I’ve never done a runway and I’ve never been in a music video although I am open to both! I prefer any type of shoot I love taking pictures

Q: What photographers have you worked with? 
A: I’ve only worked with two surprisingly I usually take my own pictures but their IG names are @idream_igrind who is my current photographer and @cleartryc

Q: What qualities do you look for in a significant other? 
A: Definitely gotta be funny I’m a cheese ball myself so you gotta be corny with me lol! I want a man who is romantic and who can understand me on an intellectual level.

Q: What is your idea of a romantic evening? Details..
A: I’d love to go out of state or somewhere we’ve never been get wines & dined and just enjoy the new scenery walking talking and holding hands it’s the little things that matter

Q: Favorite TV show to watch?
A: I love love love Game Of Thrones, Power, and Westworld if you haven’t checked those out you def should!

Q: Who is your favorite music artist?
A: Jaguar French ( J French ) if you don’t know who he is check him out he’s dope and from my same hometown! Very talented individual

Q: If you were an animal what animal would you be and why? 
A: I’d like to be a bird that way I can fly anywhere and see beautiful places

Q: What will you do different this year than last year?
A: I’m really into traveling and seeing new places. Last year I didn’t get to travel so this year I’m changing that I’m getting my passport and stamping it up!!!


---

IG: @tylerwisby
Snapchat: its_tylerbishh
Facebook: Tyler Wisby
YouTube: Tyler Wisby

Comments