AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Model of the Week - Valerie Diaz


Name: Valerie Diaz
Age: 20
Hometown: Virginia Beach, Virginia
Height: 5’5"
Weight: 114
Cup: 34B
Waist: 24"
Hips: 35"
Shoe: 7 1/2
Eye color: brown
Ethnicity: Puerto Rican
Skin color: Tan

Q & A's..

Q: How long have you been modeling? And was this something you've always wanted to do?
A: I’ve been modeling for about only two months now. I just got into it because so many people have been urging me to do so for years so I just thought “why not?”. It’s actually not something I’ve always wanted to do because I used to be very camera shy. But I grew out of that shell and realized what I am capable of.

Q: What type of shoots do you prefer? Ever done runways or videos? If so explain.. 
A: I prefer shoots outdoors because I love how simple details in an everyday life can make a photo look like something out of this world.

Q: What photographers have you worked with?
A: I’ve worked with local photographers so far since I just started and I wouldn’t it haven’t it any other away. They are very talented.
Q: What qualities do you look for in a significant other?
I don’t necessarily look for anything in anyone. I try to stay away from being judge mental. But they definitely have to bring respect and loyalty to the table over anything.

Q: What is your idea of a romantic evening? Details..
A: My idea of a romantic evening would have to be just ordering delivery to the house and watching Netflix with cuddling involved lol.

Q: Favorite TV show to watch? 
A: Shameless is pretty great but so was scare tactics. That show is so old but it always made me so weak.

Q: Who is your favorite music artist?
A: My current favorite would have to be future right 

Q: If you were an animal what animal would you be and why? 
A: I would want to be a lion not just because I’m a Leo though. Ive always been called a lil lion by my mom since I was a little girl because of my crazy curly hair.
I also love how they form packs and are family. Because what is a life without a family or people close to you?

Q: What will you do different this year than last year?
A: I am going to start getting into music because I’ve always had a passion for it. So this year I will be juggling both modeling and music.

---

IG: @vaieriediaz
SnapChat: yourmom_9892
Facebook: Valerie Diaz

Comments