AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Model of the Week - Mimi Deshun

Name: Mimi Deshun
Age: 29
Hometown: Texas
Height: 4'11"
Weight: 134
Cup: 34 D
Waist: 26"
Hips: 36 1/2
Shoe: 7
Eye color: brown
Ethnicity: Black
Skin color: Mocha

Q & A's..

Q: How long have you been modeling? And was this something you've always wanted to do? 
A: I’ve been modeling for 3 years now .. knowing basically all my life THIS was my life.

Q: What type of shoots do you prefer? Ever done runways or videos? If so explain.. 
A: I prefer private shoots for intimate purposes “being one” with the shoot (better photos).. never done a runway .. YET and yes several videos.

Q: What photographers have you worked with? 
A: I’ve done EVERYTHING myself so far 😊

Q: What qualities do you look for in a significant other? 
A: Communication.. period

Q: What is your idea of a romantic evening? Details..
A: Letting the day flow .. very genuine, nothing scripted.

Q: Favorite TV show to watch? 
A: I’m a documentary gal.

Q: Who is your favorite music artist? 
A: Don’t have an actual “favorite artist”.. but I am a genre hopper.. pretty much anything with some nice lyrics and a great beat.

Q: If you were an animal what animal would you be and why? 
A: Butterflies.. light & elegance.

Q: What will you do different this year than last year?
A: Just be MORE great..

--

IG: _mimi_deshun
Facebook: Mimideshun
YouTube: Mimideshun

Comments