AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Model of the Week - Tyetanna Brown


Name: Tyetanna Brown
Age: 18
Hometown: Columbia , South Carolina
Height: 5’4"
Weight: 148
Cup: D
Waist: 29"
Hips: 38"
Shoe: 6
Eye color: Brown
Ethnicity: Black
Skin color: Light Brown

Q & A's..

Q: How long have you been modeling? And was this something you've always wanted to do? 
A: I’ve been modeling for a year.  Modeling was something I wanted to do when I was little when I got older it wore off until people started asking me to model for them.

Q: What type of shoots do you prefer? Ever done runways or videos? If so explain..
A: I prefer any shoot. I like to experience different scenarios with different people. I’ve done music videos, runways, and regular photo shoots.

Q: What photographers have you worked with?
A: I’ve worked with many different people but some are Micheal Miller , Wilber Carraway, Dee Urban and there’s more of course! But they do great❤️

Q: What qualities do you look for in a significant other?
A: I look for mainly trust and ambition

Q: What is your idea of a romantic evening? Details.. 
A: I'm not much of the romantic type person. I just love to have fun so anything fun and exciting is right up my alley!

Q: Favorite TV show to watch?  
A: I don't watch TV

Q: Who is your favorite music artist? 
A: NBA YoungBoy

Q: If you were an animal what animal would you be and why?
A: I would be a loin. They are always aware of their surroundings and they can very well protect their family and themselves.

Q: What will you do different this year than last year?
A: Go harder. Get to exactly where I want.

---

IG: Ayoo.tee
Twitter: TyetannaB
Snapchat: Tyetanna
Facebook: Tyetanna Brown

Comments