AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Model of the Week - Whitney

Name: Whitney
Age: 22
Hometown: Lucea, Jamaica
Height: 5’4"
Weight: 117
Cup: I don’t wear bras??
Waist: 24"
Hips: 38"
Shoe: 8
Eye color: Brown
Ethnicity: Jamaican
Skin color: Tan

Q & A's..

Q: How long have you been modeling? And was this something you've always wanted to do?
A:I just started modeling, within the last year. Actually when I was little I was really afraid of cameras, I had a phobia or something. Whenever I would see a cameo would just freak out, and now I’m constantly taking pictures. 😭😭I’m not planning on making this my career, I want to be a lawyer.

Q: What type of shoots do you prefer? Ever done runways or videos? If so explain..
A: I love shooting outside, or anything that’s just different. I think I have a different look so I like to be a apart of something that’s fun. No runways yet, I’m short so I’ve been discouraged from doing shows but I’m going to try to get on one soon.

Q: What photographers have you worked with?
A: Heylo, Devwill, Dantroit, Swoozy, Fidel

Q: What qualities do you look for in a significant other?
A: I love tall black men with beautiful a  smile 😍😍 But I  look for a man that is going to respect me, treat me right, and is able to communicate with me. Communication is key

Q: What is your idea of a romantic evening? Details..
A: Hmmm, I would say traditional date type of thing. Taking me out for dinner, or cooking me dinner (I can cook, but I love a man that can cook too) and then just walking and talking while making good eye contact. Or anything on a boat in the Caribbean, it’s just something about boats 😍😍

Q: Favorite TV show to watch?
A: I don’t really watch tv just Game of Thrones and some Anime. I really love any good Anime.

Q: Who is your favorite music artist?
A: I love dancehall. So Vybz Kartel and Alkaline are baes ❤️❤️ I also love Michael Jackson ❤️

Q: If you were an animal what animal would you be and why?
A: I would love to be a bird or a dolphin. I just want to know what it feels like to fly or be in water constantly. Plus dolphins are super smart and if I would want to be another animal I’d want to something that has a good brain.

Q: What will you do different this year than last year?
A: I’m not chasing after anyone, I spent a good chunk of last year trying to make things right with a man that didn’t want me. I’m not focusing on that anymore I’m focusing on myself. This year is about self love and growth for me.

---

IG: wiempress
SnapChat: xhikha

Comments