AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Model of the Week - Briana Rodriguez


Name: Briana Rodriguez
Age: 24
Hometown: Richmond, Virginia
Height: 5’5"
Weight: 105
Cup: B
Waist: 26"
Hips: 29"
Shoe: 7/7.5 (5.5 kids)
Eye color: Dark Brown
Ethnicity: Puerto Rican, German and Native American
Skin color: Medium Tan

Q & A's..

Q: How long have you been modeling? And was this something you've always wanted to do? 
A: I have been modeling on and off for about 3 years. I actually had no idea I would be interested in modeling. I use to be extremely self conscious and shied away from cameras. It wasn’t until a friend of mine encouraged me to do a photoshoot where I really felt most free. I love being creative and seeing my ideas come to life.

Q: What type of shoots do you prefer? Ever done runways or videos? If so explain..
A: I love street style shoots. I love themed style shoots as well that I am able to really embody the time era and feel of the shoot. I have been in a few music videos as well as short videos. I have never done runway before because I have been discouraged somewhat because I feel like I am too short, however I wouldn’t mind exploring that revenue.

Q: What photographers have you worked with? 
A: @Niqko, @que.t.photography, @creativej, @jonathanbanks, @oneshotokdeal..just to name a few

Q: What qualities do you look for in a significant other?
A: I look for someone that I can vibe with and makes me feel 100 percent comfortable. I look for someone who is my lover and best friend. They have to have a great sense of humor, be adventurous, down to earth and goal-oriented.

Q: What is your idea of a romantic evening? Details.. 
A: I really love nature. So depending on the weather a picnic by a beautiful body of water with a dope playlist delicious food and good vibes.

Q: Favorite TV show to watch? 
A: As crazy as it sounds I hardly ever watch t.v. However one of my favorite shows on Netflix is Wentworth. I also love a good documentary.

Q: Who is your favorite music artist? 
A: This is a super tough question. I love J.Cole, Lauryn Hill, Missy Elliot, The Internet, The Weeknd, Drake, Gemijhay..just to name a few.

Q: If you were an animal what animal would you be and why?
A: I think I would be a bird. I already consider myself a free spirit and I’m always gone with the wind. I feel like birds get to spend their life soaring and exploring and that sounds like the perfect way to live.

Q: What will you do different this year than last year? 
A:I will not allow myself to get comfortable with mediocracy. I will continue to challenge and push myself to try new things and explore new endeavors.

---

IG: @briana_eladia
Twitter: @bribaeeee



Comments