AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Model of the Week - Areiyami


Name: Areiyami 
Age: 19
Hometown: Houston, TX
Height: 5’5"
Weight: 145lb
Cup: 38D
Shoe: 8 1/2
Eye color: Brown 
Ethnicity: Black 
Skin color: Mocha 

Q & A's..

Q: How long have you been modeling? And was this something you've always wanted to do?
A: I’ve been modeling for about 3 years now, My mother does it so it was bound to happen. I’ve been wanting to do it but I’m just now taking it serious. 

Q: What type of shoots do you prefer? Ever done runways or videos? If so explain..
A: I don’t really have a preference when it comes to shoots, I just love to create art.

Q: What photographers have you worked with?
A: I’ve worked with many photographers, those including RonJ, Swiff Traxx, Slimboi Richardson, Shotzbybz and Recklesscreative. 

Q: What qualities do you look for in a significant other? 
A: Really someone who’s honest, loyal and can dress. I love a handsome man. 

Q: What is your idea of a romantic evening? Details..
A: I’m actually not sure. I’ve done a few romantic things but my fav is a relaxing bubble bath with rose petals, rnb throwbacks, candles and wine. Real cute stuff.

Q: Favorite TV show to watch?
A: I just got done binge watching this show on Netflix called Jessica Jones. That’s my fav show right now.

Q: Who is your favorite music artist?
A: I don’t just have one, but a few of my faves consist of , Frank ocean, Megan Thee Stallion, Beyoncé, Drake, Sam Smith, HER, Roddy rich, dvsn, SZA, Nicki Minaj and Wale.

Q: If you were an animal what animal would you be and why?
A: If I were an animal I’d most likely be a Black panther because it’s beautiful and majestic but fierce.

Q: What will you do different this year than last year?
A: Definitely focus on my craft more and a few collaborations. 


--


IG: @Areiyami 
Twitter: @Areiyami
Snapchat: im.rei

Comments