AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Model of the Week - Ashley Thornhill


Name: Ashley Thornhill
Age: 33
Hometown: Brooklyn by way of Brunswick, VA
Height: 5’5”
Weight: 130
Cup: 34B
Waist: 29
Hips: 40.5
Shoe: 7
Eye color: Brown.
Ethnicity: Black/Native American/Dominican
Skin color: smooth Chocolate

Q & A's..

Q: How long have you been modeling? And was this something you've always wanted to do?
A: 4yrs while I was working full time as a Legal Analyst, and now pursuing full time... and yes I have always wanted to

Q: What type of shoots do you prefer? Ever done runways or videos? If so explain..
A: Commercial or Print Modeling. Yes I have also done runway modeling which I also love

Q: What photographers have you worked with?
A: I have worked w/  the renowned Steven Khan, Dizzy Crane, Photos by Feridon, & Trey Jarret

Q: What qualities do you look for in a significant other?
A: I look for them to be trustworthy, protective, handy, attentive, well groomed (in suits especially), and of course handsome

Q: What is your idea of a romantic evening? Details..
A: A romantic evening can be something as simple as having a picnic in the park, enjoying each other’s company & good conversation

Q: Favorite TV show to watch?
A: I have a few but right now it’s Power. Growing up it was the Cosby Show, Fresh Prince, Martin lol

Q: Who is your favorite music artist?
A: Rap would be Jay-Z or Drake. I love music so I have a lot of artists of different genres, R&B I like H.E.R.

Q: If you were an animal what animal would you be and why?
A: An elephant b/c they are very graceful mammals and they symbolize wisdom, success, loyalty, companionship, just to name a few.

Q: What will you do different this year than last year?
A: Be more believing in my gifts and hone in on manifesting them.

--

IG: @ashblackdiamond
SnapChat: @ashblackdiamond

Comments