AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Model of the Week - Jasmine Wallace


Name: Jasmine Wallace
Age: 19
Hometown: Orlando, FL
Height: 5’2"
Weight: 130
Cup: 32B
Waist: 22"
Hips: 36"
Shoe: 5.5
Eye Color: Dark Brown
Ethnicity: West Indian, Native American
Skin Color: Caramel


Q & A's..

Q: How long have you been modeling? And was this something you've always wanted to do?
A: I actually just started modeling about 4 months ago, ive always gotten offered to do a shoot or model someones clothes here and there but I was way to shy to jump all the way in until recently. Ive always been interested in modeling since I was young, my shyness got in the way but since beginning to model ive opened up alot and networking and socializing has become a regular thing.

Q: What type of shoots do you prefer? Ever done runways or videos? If so explain..
A: I like indoor shoots more then outdoor ones, it just comes with a certain vibe, listening to music and getting to know the photographer or people on set while enjoying AC is just so much better. I've recently dont a few music videos as well and while those can be an all day affair I enjoy them as well because I always meet really nice girls and I like to see the video come together piece by piece.

Q: What photographers have you worked with?
A: I've worked with too many, Sorry I don’t remember them all especially if it was something I didn't book but Keith Saunders is super dope !

Q: What qualities do you look for in a significant other?
A: Honesty, respect, and someone who truly loves me for me ! I can always read a vibe, so I pick up fast on it someone is really into me or just here for one thing.

Q: What is your idea of a romantic evening? Details..
A: A nice couples resort with massages, wine tasting, and just that one on one intimate dinner is my idea of a romantic evening ! Something simple like sushi, Netflix, and candles is always appreciated as well though !

Q: Favorite TV show to watch?
A: I love Grey's Anatomy but I need a good laugh from family guy too ! Im stuck between the two, Grey's Anatomy for intensity but family guy to unwind and goof off lol

Q: Who is your favorite music artist?
A: Drake, he just gets the ladies on another level and hes always speaking on something real and relate-able. 

Q: If you were an animal what animal would you be and why?
A: A butterfly, seems nice to be beautiful and graceful but also having the power to flutter off as I please

Q: What will you do different this year than last year?
A: Put way more into my brand, whether its time, money, or just energy, im going to put my all into it and try my best to go as far as I can !

--


IG: @jasminejai_
Twitter: @jasminejai_

Comments