AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Model of the Week - Navia


Name: Shanavia "Navia" Rowson
Age: 26
Hometown: Norfolk, Va
Height: 5'11
Weight: 138 lbs.
Cup: 32 B
Waist: 25 in
Hips:  36 in
Shoe: 8 1/2
Eye color: Brown
Ethnicity: African American
Skin color: Brownskin Sin

Q & A's..

Q: How long have you been modeling? And was this something you've always wanted to do?
A: I've kind of been modeling my entire life. I started out just doing small fashion shows for kids, preteens, and teens. I didn't seriously get into taking pictures until my senior year in high school. Modeling is something that I've always had a passion for. I knew it was my calling from the jump

Q: What type of shoots do you prefer? Ever done runways or videos? If so explain..
A: Im open to all kinds of shoots as long as my morals or integrity isn't tested. I wouldn't put myself in either the "High Fashion" or "Urban/Sexy" categories. My main goal is to shake up elements of both worlds. Urban or sexy shoots can be high fashion and vice versa. So I prefer shoots that I can express that. I started in runway so I've walked in just about every kind of runway. Ive only done 2 videos so far in my career 

Q: What photographers have you worked with?
A: I've been fortunate enough to have been able to work with a lot AMAZING photographers from DrusWordIsLaw, Ashton Nicholas, Niqko, Tony of Imagezeverything, and Quis Mar just to name a few.

Q: What qualities do you look for in a significant other?
A: I love someone with a sense of humor and just someone that doesn't lie. I don't have a preference on qualities just don't come killing my vibe and being negative. I more of a vibe kind of girl

Q: What is your idea of a romantic evening? Details..
A: My idea of a romantic evening is just enjoying the company of someone that I like. Just spending that time with them, and him putting thought into doing something sweet for me.

Q: Favorite TV show to watch?
A: Anything on the Investigation Discovery channel or Food network

Q: Who is your favorite music artist?
A: Drake, that's my man so I have too lol

Q: If you were an animal what animal would you be and why?
A: A panther, 1. because its my favorite animal and 2, because a lot like me they are dark and kind of mysterious. They observe everything before making any moves

Q: What will you do different this year than last year?
A: This year I've held back for personal reasons but going into the next year I have so much planned for myself and my brand and Im not taking any prisoners! Just make sure you guys tune in!

--

IG: @nibbleon_navia
Snapchat: Prettyvix


Comments