AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Model of the Week - Z


Name: "Z"
Age: 25
Hometown: Lincoln, NE
Height: 5'0"
Weight: 128 lbs
Cup: C
Waist: 29"
Hips: 36"
Shoe: 5 (women)
Eye color: Brown
Ethnicity: Black
Skin color: Brown skin

Q & A's..

Q: How long have you been modeling? And was this something you've always wanted to do?
A: Not very long. I hadn't really thought of it until I met my first photographer.

Q: What type of shoots do you prefer? Ever done runways or videos? If so explain..
A: Creative shoots are fun and I always enjoy them! However, my niche tends to be the boudoir-style shoots. I have done runways for fun and haven't done videos yet.

Q: What photographers have you worked with?
A: I'll double check with them before I name drop.

Q: What qualities do you look for in a significant other?
A: Honesty, resolve, and trust.

Q: What is your idea of a romantic evening? Details..
A: Well, something simple yet intimate. Let's stay in (at the house or in a hotel room), dip sweets in chocolate, crack open a bottle of wine, and share a candle-lit bath.

Q: Favorite TV show to watch?
A: I'm not sure I have one. Recently I've been watching a show called 9-1-1.

Q: Who is your favorite music artist?
A: That's tough. I've been vibing with the artist Janine right now!

Q: If you were an animal what animal would you be and why?
A: If I was an animal, I would be a timber wolf. The wolf symbolizes intelligence, loyalty, freedom, and well-balanced social connections. More importantly, the wolf symbolizes a deep connection with you instincts.

Q: What will you do different this year than last year?
A: Last year, I spent A LOT of my energy healing from heartbreak. This year, the heartache has passed and I want to live as if my heart had never been broken.


--

IG: @thelibrareina

Comments