AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Model of the Week - Kay The Model



Name: Kay the Model
Age: 29
Hometown: Hampton, VA
Height: 5'4"
Weight: 155
Cup: D
Waist: 34"
Hips: 40"
Shoe:8.5
Eye color: Brown
Ethnicity: African American
Skin color: Brown

Q & A's..

Q: How long have you been modeling? And was this something you've always wanted to do? 
A: 12yrs and yes since watching my first episode of America's Next Top Model

Q: What type of shoots do you prefer? Ever done runways or videos? If so explain.. 
A: I prefer themed shoots. Yes I have done both runway and videos.

Q: What photographers have you worked with? 
A: Way too many to list lol but the ones that have been with me my entire career are C&C Photography, Shots By Prince, Valuable Photography and BeMe Images

Q: What qualities do you look for in a significant other? 
A: Attention,  not necessarily in your face all the time attention but more so acknowledgement of the changes that happen in serious relationships. Honesty of course and ultimately understanding.

Q: What is your idea of a romantic evening? Details..
A: I'd have to say an intimate dinner. I'm a sucker for love stories so the idea of coming home to a dress and shoes I've been wanting with wine chilling is definitely romantic for me.

Q: Favorite TV show to watch?
A: Good Girls or The Masked Singer

Q: Who is your favorite music artist?
A: Tough question but artist? Sia

Q: If you were an animal what animal would you be and why?
A: I would be a horse, no matter how much you take them, the wild life calls lol

Q: What will you do different this year than last year?
A: This year I am getting v completely out of my comfort zone. I'm not aiming to be joyful but long term happy. I'll be bolder, use my wisdom and ultimately allow God to guide my faith.

---

IG: @_misskeys_
FB: Kay the Model

Comments

Post a Comment