AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Model of the Week - Kiara Turner




Name: Kiara Turner 
Age: 30
Hometown: Virginia Beach, VA 
Height: 5’11"
Weight: 135lbs
Cup: B
Waist: 27"
Hips: 40"
Shoe: 10
Eye color: Brown 
Ethnicity: African American 
Hair color: Brown 
Skin color: Melanin 

Q & A's..

Q: How long have you been modeling? And was this something you've always wanted to do?
A: I have been modeling on and off since I was in high school. Currently modeling full time for about a year. 

Q: What type of shoots do you prefer? Ever done runways or videos? If so explain..
A: I think I prefer studio shoots. The creativity is just different in the studio, for me. I do enjoy outdoor shoots as well though! I feel I am a bit more creative when it comes to posing when it is outdoor shoots. When it comes to runways, I have done a few I do enjoy it. Definitely an adrenaline rush lol. No videos for me except my YouTube channel videos on KTBEHAVIOR. 

Q: What photographers have you worked with?
A: Reggie A Walker, Jamal Hill, Daniel White, VblazinMAG, Chantia Soto, Jamie Kettrles, Jason Rae

Q: What qualities do you look for in a significant other? 
A: I want someone that has the same values as me. So spirituality being important, health and wealth. I'd said ambition and drive as well. I need a go-getter like me. Lastly, just a loving and loyal person.  

Q: What is your idea of a romantic evening? Details..
A: Something thought out and planned. It doesn't really matter too much what we do because I truly really just appreciate effort. When I see you put some time and some effort into a plan.... PRICELESS!!! 

Q: Favorite TV show to watch?
A: I like reality TV with all the drama lol. Or Home and garden Tv or basketball.  

Q: Who is your favorite music artist?
A: I dont have a fav but I love beautiful voices soooo I'm really feeling Giveon right now and Ariana Grande is a staple for me. 

Q: If you were an animal what animal would you be and why? 
A: A girafee!!! I sue to be joked and called it but i just embrace their beautiful EXOTIC creatures from my homeland.

Q: What will you do different this year than last year?
A: Be more consistent with everything I'm trying to accomplish!
---

IG: KTBEHAVIOR_  
Facebook: Kiara Turner 

Comments