AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Model of the Week - Niketa


Name: Niketa Crowell 
Age: 34
Hometown: Anchorage, Alaska but I reside in Atlanta, GA 
Height: 5' 4.5"
Weight: 190
Cup: 42 DD
Waist: 36.5" 
Hips: 41"  
Shoe: 8
Eye color: Brown
Ethnicity: Panamanian, African-American, Alaskan  native 
Skin color: Brown skin

Q & A's..

Q: How long have you been modeling? And was this something you've always wanted to do?
A: I've been in and out of modeling since I was 12yrs old. Started taking its seriously  when I was 23yrs old.

Q: What type of shoots do you prefer? Ever done runways or videos? If so explain..
A: My favorite  type of shoot is beauty and glamour!!! I just lost the aspect and how creative  you can be. I have walked in a lot of hair and fashion shows which I do enjoy as well. 

Q: What photographers have you worked with?
A: I've worked with a lot of photographers. Chuck rare, Kevon  photography, showout  so official, Cornelius Vick, dexter Cohen lol the list goes on and on ...these are some dope individuals and I love working with new artist as well.  

Q: What qualities do you look for in a significant other?
A: I look for loyalty, compassion? He has.to be secure with himself and a lover of God,  supportive, and a go getter!!! Helps if he's handsome too lol 

Q: What is your idea of a romantic evening? Details..
A: Being honest I love going to dinner and movies lol I'll try other things too because  I love go Karting too. However I love a good stay in date too...take out and movies and wine  forever will be a fave as well. 

Q: Favorite TV show to watch?
A: The First 48 lol. I can't believe I'm admitting that to you... but it's my favorite  besides law and order 

Q: Who is your favorite music artist?
A: Have no favorites....I'm a lover of music I listen to it all lol. 

Q: If you were an animal what animal would you be and why?
A: I'd be a lion lol because female lions don't play ferocious  and beautiful  all at the same time.  

Q: What will you do different this year than last year?
A: this year I really wanna focus on marketing  myself and my business. With the pandemic I didn't do well with it last year, but this year I'm on it. 

---


Twitter / IG / Snapchat: @msketa2you , @succulentbyniketa (cosmetic page) .

Comments