AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Model of the Week - Litty



Name: Litty 
Age: 26
Hometown: Virginia Beach, VA 
Height: 5'2"
Weight: 130 lbs.
Cup: H
Waist: 26"
Hips: 36"
Shoe: 7.5
Eye color: Brown
Ethnicity: Black
Skin color: The color of a perfectly baked chocolate chocolate chip cookie 🍪 

Q & A's..

Q: How long have you been modeling? And was this something you've always wanted to do?
A: I’ve only been modeling since may of 2021 but I grew up watching every episode of America’s next top model and project runway. I never had the confidence to try before now. 

Q: What type of shoots do you prefer? Ever done runways or videos? If so explain..
A: I like lingerie shoots and swimsuit shoots really anything that’s a little sexy but still classy. I have yet to do any videos or runway but I would absolutely love to!

Q: What photographers have you worked with?
A: My favorite shoots have been with Diego Thomas and a shoot I did for the brand Anythng the photographers name was Quin.

Q: What qualities do you look for in a significant other?
A: I look for someone who understands his role to provide and protect. A man should make a woman feel safe and supported. I also need my partner to trust me and not be insecure. Insecurity is the least sexy thing in the world. 

Q: What is your idea of a romantic evening? Details..
A: I’m not hard to please just as long as he makes me feel beautiful and we can spend some QUALITY time enjoying each other’s company and a drink or two. 

Q: Favorite TV show to watch?
A: New Girl, for sure.

Q: Who is your favorite music artist?
A: Way to ask the worlds most difficult question. I might be able to give you an answer in the next 2-6 years. 

Q: If you were an animal what animal would you be and why?
A: I’ve been told I have a “feline” energy lol so maybe some kind of cheetah or something. Either that or something playful and cute like a meet at or an otter or something. 

Q: What will you do different this year than last year?
A: I’ve been on this “do only what you want” wave lately. Im going to continue to follow the dopamine and do what makes me happy. It’s working well so far and I’m launching a new podcast coming soon it’s called “Confessions of a Hotgirl” so that’ll be my newest passion project. 

---

TikTok: @_littybittyy

Comments