AD

AD
YOUR AD HERE

Model of the Week - Kira Ivy

Name: Kira Ivy 
Age: 29
Hometown: Hot Springs, AR 
Height: 4’10"
Weight: 118 lbs
Cup: 38B
Shoe: 6 1/2
Eye Color: Brown 
Ethnicity: Black 
Skin Color: Brown 

Q & A's..

Q: How long have you been modeling? And was this something you've always wanted to do?
A: I’ve actually never modeled in my life, I’ve taken a few pictures for my close friends business’s but never modeled professionally. I’m very passionate about makeup and had to start taking pictures of myself to show different looks so I am fairly new to this.

Q: What type of shoots do you prefer? Ever done runways or videos? If so explain..
A: Since I’ve never modeled there’s not really a particular shoot that I prefer, but shoots that I have seen that really interest me are very portrait style or photos that document closer to everyday life.

Q: What photographers have you worked with?
A: None, lol just me if I count. I take all of my pictures myself or a good trusty tripod.

Q: What qualities do you look for in a significant other?
A: Honesty and someone I can just laugh with are major.

Q: What is your idea of a romantic evening? Details..
A: Im a homebody so anything planned at home is already a plus, light a few candles, watch movies, order in pizza and wings and just chill.

Q: Favorite TV show to watch?
A: Currently I have been bingeing housewives and I am not ashamed. 

Q: Who is your favorite music artist?
A: Ariana Grande, Drake, Megan the stallion, Jasmine Sullivan, sza, summer walker, like I could literally go on forever.

Q: If you were an animal what animal would you be and why?
A: A baby goat they are just really cute and a little feisty and I don’t really see a difference between the two of us.   

Q: What will you do different this year than last year?
A: Just focusing more on myself and worrying less about how others perceive me and just being more consistent with my craft and hopefully open up even BIGGER opportunities for myself this year!

--

Twitter: @kivyxo
TikTok: @k.ivyxo

Comments